The National Tactical Officers Association (NTOA) announces the 15th Annual Crisis Negotiations Conference will be returning to the Chaparral Suites in Scottsdale, Arizona Nov. 9 – 12, 2015. The conference, which draws attendees from all over the United States and Canada, will once again be hosted by the Scottsdale Police Department.
The keynote speaker is Jack Cambria, NYPD (ret.), who will review relevant HNT case studies.
The conference also features several diverse seminars and top speakers within law enforcement, including:
- Legal Aspects of Negotiations, Presented by Eugene Ramirez, Esq.
- Response to Suicidal Subjects, Presented by Cmdr. Thor Eells, Colorado Springs PD
- Armed Barricaded Suicide, Presented by Paul Cox, FBI
- Armed Barricaded Army Reservist, Presented by Victor Torres, Fort Wayne PD
- On the Edge: A Victim in Crisis, Presented by Larry Longley, Seattle PD
- Right Around the Corner: The Future of Crisis Negotiations, Presented by Sgt. Dan Oblinger, Wichita PD
- Armed and Barricaded – 512 Stella, Presented by Sgt. Sean Pollock and Sgt. Shawn Pike, Winnipeg PS
- Black Friday Barricade, Presented by Harry Drucker, LASD
- Understanding PTSD in Veterans, Presented by Dr. John Mundt
More information on the 15th Annual Crisis Negotiations Conference can be found at http://ntoa.org/cnt-conference/.
Registration for the 15th Annual Crisis Negotiations Conference is limited to sworn law enforcement officers. For more information on the National Tactical Officers Association, visit http://ntoa.org or call 800-279-9127.