Chamber-View®, LLC, innovators behind highly visual firearms safety products, has announced the line-up of new SKU’s for 2014/2015. Chamber-View® first came on the firearms safety scene in 2013 with the instantly recognizable, 100% silicone empty-chamber indicator (ECI) for semi-auto/pump style shotguns. Users quickly recognized the importance of the durable Chamber-View® ECI’s for providing:
- Instant recognition that a firearm is safe by indicating an open action to surrounding shooters and observers
- Aids against accidental closings of the action, thereby enhancing safety for the shooter
- Preserves firearm performance by preventing elements from contaminating the ejector port, magazine and barrel
Demand from firearms trainers, law enforcement instructors and 3-gun competitors pushed the need for an AR-15 Type safety model and within months of introducing the shotgun ECI, Chamber-View® had the AR-15 Type ECI model available to manufacturers, distributors and firearms ranges.
As a result of the overall response to the Chamber-View® shotgun and rifle ECI’s, Chamber-View® is currently designing, testing and planning to release a host of new ECI’s for the remainder of 2014 into 2015. The first on the docket is the highly anticipated 9mm/.40 caliber Chamber-View® ECI for semi-auto pistols to be released for distribution in May 2014. Additionally, the line-up of new products and their time frames for release includes:
- Chamber-View® .22 caliber for semi-auto pistols/rifles – Summer 2014
- Chamber-View® LE Fast Action for semi-auto pistols/ejectable and holsterable – Late 2014
- Chamber-View® .45 caliber for semi-auto pistols, non 1911’s – Late 2014
- Chamber-View® Bolt-Action Rifle for calibers .30-06/.308/.50 – Late 2014
- Chamber-View® 1911 for semi-auto 1911 style pistols – Early 2015
- Chamber-View® AR-10/AK Type for 7.62 caliber – Early 2015
- Chamber-View® Upland for multi-caliber shotgun breach loader O/U, S/S – Early 2015
Chamber-View®’s public announcement of the upcoming product line is to allow manufacturers, distributors, associations and training facilities the opportunity to customize and OEM Chamber-View ECI’s for their own firearms line, brand or event. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing.
Check out www.chamber-view.com for more information or join the ongoing conversation on Facebook and the LinkedIn network. To become a retail vendor, or if you are a professional / amateur / scholastic organization with interest in the Chamber-View® product line, please contact email@example.com or by phone: Gail Cook, President, Chamber-View®, LLC at (914) 787-0688.