American Technologies Network have raised the bar in providing digital thermal imaging viewers in an affordable, rugged, pocket-sized package. Offering superior performance, the OTS-30 and OTS-60 are monocular viewers built around state-of-the-art uncooled thermal imaging technology. These thermal imaging units are built with MIL-SPEC optics and an 800 x 600 OLED color display. The digital features include menu functions such as reticle type and color selection, windage and elevation adjustments, polarity single-button modes including black on white, white on black and 5 different color settings.
ATN OTS-30/OTS-60 FEATURES
- Digital imaging and brightness control
- OTS-30: 320×240 resolution
- OTS-60: 640×480 resolution
- Menu functions include Polarity and color selection.
- Polarity single button modes; black on white, white on black, 5 different color settings
- Video output with RCA cable
- Multi-coated all-glass optics
- Limited One-Year Warranty
- Extended battery life using two (2) CR123 lithium batteries (4-plus hours)
- Made in the USA
- MSRP OTS-30 is $6,099.00
- MSRP OTS-60 Call for Quote