Unbelievable. That’s what I’d say about this year’s SHOT Show held at the Sands on January 19 – 22, 2010 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Ok, so the facility wasn’t what we are used to in the Convention Center, but that didn’t seem to stop attendance. A little bird from NSSF told me that attendance was higher this year than last and maybe ever! In spite of the fact that it felt like you had to hike miles to get to see everything, I think everybody came away with a very tired, but very positive attitude.
It’s always exciting to see our clients in print, but we have to tell you it’s just as exciting and validating to see our company in print. If you didn’t catch our mention in the SHOT Show Daily, click here.
Laura Burgess Marketing would like to thank all our industry friends for stopping by to say “hi” and we wish we had more time to chat with all of you that have helped make LBM a success. Remember, if you need any of LBM’s client’s most recent press releases and images, log on to https://lauraburgess.com/ and click on “Clients” and chose your client. On the right hand side of each client’s page are the press releases in PDF form and hi-res images.
We also took a lot of video footage while at SHOT this year of our clients. We can tell you all we want about how great they are, how cool SHOT was, but there is something to be said for being able to witness it yourself. So check out our latest endeavours into the world of cinematography and watch some of our man on the street client videos below:
- Watch Terry Naughton, VP of Marketing, BLACKHAWK!, as he discusses the new product lines at their Media Event on January 19, 2010.
- Hear from KodaBow President Chuck Matasic and Sportsmen’s Outdoor Strategies TV Host Bob Walker as they discuss the brand new Walker SE Crossbow.
- Learn helpful tips on how to achieve the proper shooting stance from SIG SAUER’s Team Captain and National Champion Shooter Max Michel.
- Learn helpful tips on how to achieve the proper grip on your gun from SIG SAUER’s Team Captain and National Champion Shooter Max Michel.
- Learn about the Sentry Solutions product line from President Mark Mrozek.
We’re looking forward to a successful 2010 and can’t wait to see you all again at SHOT 2011.