Tacprogear, a leading manufacturer of tactical equipment used by professionals around the globe, is pleased to announce the new GEN 2 designs for the Tactical Rolling Luggage (TRL) line are now available for purchase. The TRL line was designed as a user-friendly, extremely durable travel companion.
The TRL line consists of the standard Carry-On Size (B-TRL2-G2) and the Standard Full Size or “Check It” Rolling Luggage (B-TRL1-G2). The Carry On holds all the essentials for a three-to-five day get-a-way, while the Full Size Rolling Luggage is perfect for those extended trips requiring additional equipment. The Sherpa strap, located on the face of the Carry On bag, allows for a secure carry of a backpack or duffel bag to lighten the load. A perforated exposed back panel aids in weight reduction. The TRL line comes complete with Wolf Gray interior fabric for easy item identification in low light.
The Tactical Rolling Luggage, Gen 2 line features:
- Durable, ambidextrous telescopic handle for easy rolling control
- Two large 1.5” external compression straps and clamshell opening
- Side modular webbing for accessory attachments
- Rear business cardholder or ID card holder
- YKK locking zippers for TSA compliant locks
- Internal flap with large zippered mesh pocket
- Internal load compression straps and weather resistant outer material
- Durable custom wheels and wheel housing
- Protective skid rails
- Bottom, top, front and side handles
The Tactical Rolling Luggage, Gen 2 line is constructed out of Black 1680 Denier Ballistic Nylon. Weighing in at 3.9 lbs., the Carry On measures 14” L x 11” W x 21” H, with four small internal mesh pockets and an external top zipper pocket for easy access when stowed in overhead compartments. Weighing in at 5.3 lbs., the Full Size Rolling Luggage measures 16” L x 14” W x 30” H, with six internal mesh pockets and two external zipper pockets. MSRP starts at $354.
The Tactical Rolling Luggage, Gen 2 line is available for purchase now on the Tacprogear website.